Hi there, today’s I will disclose the most important Jura Z6 coffee machine cleaning method. Moreover 180 preparations and 80 switch-on rinses. The Z6 will prompt you to clean it. If the wrong cleaning agent is used, the machine could be damaged and/or traces could be left behind in the waters. So, use only original JURA maintenance products.
The cleaning programmed lasts approximately 20 minutes. Do not interrupt the cleaning programmed. Additionally, the cleaning quality will be impaired if you do so. JURA cleaning tablets are available from specialized dealers. Precondition: ‘Clean machine’ is displayed Press the Rotary Switch. ‘Maintenance.
How to Clean the Coffee Machine?
- Press the Rotary Switch. ‘Clean’
- Press the Rotary Switch again.
- Press the ‘Next’ button.
- Press the ‘Start’ button. ‘Empty coffee grounds container’
- Now empty the drip tray on coffee grounds container. Then put them back into the machine. ‘Press the Rotary Switch’
- Place a receptacle under the dual spout.
- Press the Rotary Switch.’ The machine is being cleaned’, water flows out of the dual spout. The operation is interrupted, ‘Add cleaning tablet’.
- Open the powder chute covers.
- Insert a JURA cleaning tablet into the powder chute.
- Close the cover. ‘Press the Rotary Switch’
- Press the Rotary Switch.’ The machine is being cleaned’, water flows out of the dual spout repeatedly. The operation stops automatically. ‘Empty coffee grounds container’
- After that the drip tray again or coffee grounds container and put them back into the mac
- The start screen is displayed. Your Z6 is once more ready for use
- Remove and empty the water tank.
- Completely dissolve 3 JURA descaling tablets in a receptacle holding 600 ml of water. This may take several minutes.
- Before pressing the Rotary Switches to pour the solution into the empty water tank and insert it into the machine.
- Place a receptacle under the hot-water spout.
- Press the Rotary Switch.’ The machine is being descaled’, water flows out of the hot-water spout repeatedly. The operation is interrupted, ‘Empty drip tray’.
- After that empty, the drip tray container and put them back into the machine. ‘Fill water tank’
- Empty the receptacle and place it under the hot-water and dual spouts.
- Remove the water tank and rinse it thoroughly.
- After that fill the water tank with fresh, cold water and reinsert the tank. ‘Press the Rotary Switch.
- Press the Rotary Switch.’ The machine is being descaled’, the descaling operation is con-tined, and water flows out of the dual spout and the hot-water spout. ‘Empty drip tray’.
- Empty the drip tray container and put it back into the machine. The start screen is displayed. Your Z6 is once more ready for use.
- When the descaling operation unexpectedly stops, rinse the water tank thoroughly.
Cleaning the bean container
At first, you have to clean the bean container. Beans may be covered or encrypted with a slight oil film. Then it remains on the walls of the bean container. These traces may negatively affect the coffee result. Falling this kind of reason, clean the bean container from timely.
- ‘Fill bean container’ is displayed.
- Then Press switches the machine off with the On/Off button Q.
- Remove the aroma preservation cover.
- When you clean the bean container you have to use a soft, dry cloth.
- After filling the bean container with coffee or other beans and close the aroma preservation covers.
Descaling the water tank
Limescale deposits may form in the water tank. To ensure the correct function of the machine, descaled the water tank from time to time.
- Remove the water tank.
- If you use a CLARIS Smart filter cartridge, remove this.
- Completely fill the water tank and dissolve 3 JURA descaling tablets in it.
- Every night the water tank with the descaling solution for several hours (e.g. overnight).
- Empty the water tank and rinse it thoroughly.
- If you use a CLARIS Smart filter cartridge, insert this again.
- Fill the water tank with fresh, cold water and reinsert the tank.
Message: Fill water tank ‘The water tank is empty.
Cause/Result: You cannot prepare any products.
Action: Fill the water tank.
Message: ‘Empty coffee grounds container ‘the coffee grounds container is full.
Cause/Result: You cannot prepare any products.
Action: Empty the coffee grounds container and the drip tray.
Message: Drip tray not fitted’
Cause/Result: When the drip tray is not fitted then this type because shown drip tray is not inserted properly. Moreover is not inserted at all.
Action: You cannot prepare any products.
Message: Fit the drip tray. ‘Fill bean con-trainer’
Cause/Result: The bean container is empty.
Action: You cannot prepare any specialty coffees, but you can prepare hot water and milk.
Message: Fill the bean container.
Cause/Result: Clean the milk system ‘The Z6 prompts you to clean the milk system.
Action: Perform milk system cleaning.
Message: Change filter ‘The filter cartridge no longer works.
Cause/Result: The Z6 is prompting a filter change.
Action: Replace the CLARIS Smart filter cartridge.
Message: Clean machine.
Cause/Result: The Z6 is prompting you to clean it.
Action: Perform cleaning.
Message: Decalcify machine.
Cause/Result: The Z6 is prompting you to descale it.
Action: Perform descaling.
Message: Not enough ground coffee.
Cause/Result: There is insufficient ground coffee in the machine; the Z6 stops the operation.
Action: The next time you prepare a beverage, add more ground coffee.
Message: Spout is not fitted.
Cause/Result: The cover of the dual spout has not been fitted.
Action: Correctly fit the cover of the dual spout.
Message: Machine too hot for maintenance.
Cause/Result: This type of message is shown when the system is so hot to start a maintenance program.
Action: Wait for several minutes until the system has cooled or prepare a specialty coffee or hot water.
Cleaning the Jura Z6 coffee machine is a simple and easy task. If you fall any Troubleshooting comment down below or unable to solve any problem, contact customer support in your country. To buy Jura Z6 coffee Machine you can click here.
This product will make your life easier than now. It is very easy to make coffee within some.
how to clean the Jura z6 coffee machine? In this content, I have written a to z cleaning method, step, maintenance, trouble shooting, causes and so on. By reading this you can easily clean it. Why are being late? Let’s start guys.